Friday, June 19, 2009

Once so hard to speak now so easy to play around

For the first time in a very long time, actually since Eric, I feel completely out of control on a situation with a boy. Now first are foremost let me say that I don't think that anything will come from this boy, but there is SOMETHING that I just want to know. Something in me says that I need to get to know him more, that there is something in his life that I can learn from. I've been thinking, a LOT lately, which is a bad thing if you know me. I over think and ponder everything.

All I know is I don't know anything it it kills me....

On the other half of my life :) - School is insane right now. I feel as though I can't keep my head above water. I refuse to sink, if you know me at all failing is NOT an option!

Ok so my Ashely Warren just called and its been FOREVER!!! Night loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment