Sunday, October 12, 2008

How Firm Thy Friendship...

Wow. It has been a while since I have posted. I am letting this become my open diary. Everyone says I have fallen off since DA left, and I know I have. But some of the people I thought would be there for me have dipped off. I mean it is what it is, but it just a hard thing to go through. I want to trust anyone. I want to believe that you can put faith into every person, but I have learned that it is not true. Now don't take this as negativity, but I always give benefit of the doubt, but I just don't put my heart into things until it has been a while. I have a lot of "friends", but I really know who my true friends are. The ones who will stand by no matter what, drop everything if I need them and do things they aren't so crazy about just to make me smile. And I think they all know that I would do the same for them. Friends is a lose term for me, but my BESTEST know who they are :)

School is going good. I absolutely LOVE my Thursday night group!! I am ready for my student teaching part to be here. Started a new a job at Westland Children's Academy. It is going pretty good. Not the biggest fan of my Co, but we shall see what happens.

Still missing DA. Waiting for that to get easier. Still talk to him just about every day. Been to the FF fields the past two weekends too, missing those lazy Sundays. Waking up, watching Sport Reporters then heading to the fields for at least two games then grilling out and watching some CSI or Law & Order. Its hard to walk away when it was just so routine. Its almost like part of my life dropped off when he left. DA will be coming this weekend for about 48 hours. Not sure if we are going to catch up or not. He says we will, but I don't hold my breath. Cali is going great for him and it seems that he is really happy.

I need of a good girls vacay. A cruise sounds great!! Christa and I are talking about maybe Vegas for our 25th bday! Shall see how that goes. For now - xx

No comments:

Post a Comment