Her name is Angie from I love Tangie -- I received a vegetarian box. New for me, but super good stuff.
First -- Two types of Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweed Snacks - Wasabi (which was hot so I gave it to Jill because she likes HOT stuff haha) and Sesame which was really good.
Next, Pizza Flax Cracker -- again, I ate it with Jill the night of the Oscars. It was way better then I thought it was going to be. I was scared to try it -- funny right? I'm a weirdo with food sometimes -- the big, red RAW sticker threw me off.
I have not tried the Fat Cat sauce -- it sounds like it will be good on chicken, so I am excited about that.
The Dark Chocolate is good -- I've had it before. I haven't ate this one yet, but once my Paleo challenge is over....it doesn't stand a chance! :)
Final thing for me were three Raw Revolution bars -- two 100 bars in Cherry Chocolate Chunk & Spirulina Dream and a Spirulina Dream big bar.
Finally -- she was awesome and sent a homemade treat for my dogs -- it was only one, so I split it and gave each girl a piece. They LOVED them :)
Check out what I sent my girl Jill over at Purple Knee Socks. I'm so happy she likes everything :)
Click HERE to see what everyone else got this month and join me next month!!
Here are some more details:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US, Canadian & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa.
You must submit your information by March 4th as pairings will be emailed on March 5th!
*If you’re from Europe, please CLICK HERE to signup.