Sunday, January 25, 2009

So where to start - I have been back to school for 3 weeks and I am already SOO behind its kinda crazy. Trying to get my life together and focused. There is a lot on my plate this semester - working FT at WCA, PT at Fleet Feet Sports, tutoring at TSD two mornings a week, training for my 10K (race is Feb 14th) then a tri workshop after the 10K stops. I'm CRAZY busy, but if you know me, you know that I am LOVING it :)

I have set a very high goal for myself - running the Disney marathon next Jan. Crazy huh? Never thought I'd pick that for a goal for myself, but right now it seems like a GREAT choice!!

Had dinner with Sam on friday and it was great! Got to catch up and for the first time in a long time, feel like someone really understanded everything I was thinking/feeling about Duane. Saw the Deaner, Mumps & JP too!! It feels like it has been far to long since I had a night like friday!! LOVED it!!

Anyways - just wanted to get some thoughts out of my head - back to trying to knock things off my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment