Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall brings changes

So there has been a lot going on. And for the first time in a long time, I am finally trying to walk away from him. We all know who "him" is and for the first time in a long time - I think it is finally done. Partly due to another interest but mostly due to the fact of telling me that I can not be cute. News flash - I am AMAZING!! And couldn't be happier with my life right now.

School is going great!! Switched to second grade - not the biggest fan, but it has shown me how much I like my older children and working with 4th, 5th & 6th.

Its funny how I always think about blogging to keep people update, but how my life just seems to take off and I can't keep up. Its kind of like I'm constantly treading water, and barley keeping my head up. Though I am ready for changes and can't believe I am 8 months out from completing my masters. That feeling is great and hopefully I will find a job that will open me to new opportunities and chances in my life. Maybe I could even just pick up and head to Europe again for a bit:)

Anyways - that's all for now - big news is finally stepping away from him....feels like I'm finally taking care of me and its about time for that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment