Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkins everywhere

Wow - why does it feel like I blink and my life jumps ahead another month. I always say that I am going to keep up with this, and then I blink and its a month or two later. School is going good. I have switched from 5th grade to 2nd grade. I am not a huge fan, but I knew that I wouldn't be. I love my mentor teacher and my students, but I just like the curriculum better in the upper grades and I feel more confident in teaching it. I am not in school today, I am super sick again. Sinus & ear infection, with the start of an upper respiratory infection. It only seems to happen when my schedule picks up - think I might be stretching myself to thin at times.

Fleet Feet is still great! Love that part of my life and I do miss working there more. We just brought on a new guy, and I think he will be great!! The whole MB thing makes me laugh...I turn bright red. Now its just a joke, but still embarrasing.

Carved pumpkins with Chris & Kellie Shea this week - TOO much fun!! Here are some pictures -












Training for the Disney World half marathon. Running is going good, except for today. Won't be able to run today, but a day off would be good I'm sure for my body. I am very excited for the half marathon - Chris, Ali & I are sharing a room!! Should be a great time! Still need to get our plane tickets. Ok - I'm off to get stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment