Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mini homework break :)

So - there has been loads going on. I am trying to find the motivation to do some homework, however it has not happened yet. I am really struggling right now with my fitness and am trying to figure out a plan to step it up. BIG time step up too!! I need to get more consistent in my running, lifting, swimming, biking, etc. I wonder why I don't see results and I think it is because I am not consistent enough.

BESIDES that :) Went to the shooting range with Eric today and had a BLAST. It was kinda scary hearing all those pops and stuff, but I had a great time and can't wait until we can go again.

Filed my taxes today. Need to get my FASFA done as well as like 10 school projects haha. So I don't have much for today but just needed a mini break!

Hope its been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment