Thursday, June 18, 2009




So it's been a crazy week!! Lots of training, working but not enough homework. Once I finish this, that is the goal for the day! A GREAT work out & knocking out at least 8 pages of my research proposal. I'm on here first because I just read a great blog by my friend Carissa. First, let me say that her strength in Christ is AMAZING to me!! She is so connected, and that is what I am looking for. Her confidence is outstanding too! She is possibly one of the most BEAUTIFUL women you will ever meet, inside and out.


This week she had a quote up on facebook --
"A woman’s heart should be so hidden in Christ, that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.”


I have heard that quote, but had forgotten about it. And I think that I couldn't have come across it at a better time then this week on Carissa's page. I need to fix my relationship with Christ so that my only focus on a guy is my love, relationship and connection with him.


That's really all I had to state this morning!! I'm starting to learn more and more about all this blog business! Like the labels and such. Enjoy the day loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment