Sunday, June 14, 2009

Be Still

What a past few weeks it has been!! I am getting to a point that I feel so lost in my own life I am not sure where to go next. The other day someone told me that I was selffish for saying that I did not want to stay in Knoxville. I love Knoxville and the good friends I have here, but I don't see myself staying here forever. Being 25 and single as the rest of your friends are starting to settle down is hard. I know that I am young and I still have "plenty of time" but who doesn't want someone to come home to every day? Someone to share everything with ya know??

Anyways - signed up to do TRI 201 with Shahin. It will prepare me for my first OLYMPIC distance Triathlon. Crazy 'eh? Who would have thought a year ago that this is were my life would be? Certanly not I and the more I talk to Duane about it, apprently not him either haha. He is doing well. He is still loving Cali. Hanging with kim again and maybe getting a promotion!! I will be thrilled for him, but every one in a while would be good to see him and def talk to him more.

We leave for Jersey in a month. I made a bet with myself - NO DRINKING till Jersey :) Need to stay focused on training and getting into better shape. I need to also focus on school more, I'm already behind the curve and its only the 3rd week :( And most important of all, I need to get focused on CHRIST again. I need to find the faith I once had. I need not worry about any other person.


Be Still, And Know that I am GOD - PSALM 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment