Monday, September 30, 2013

Ocean Prime - Philly

OMG y'all - I got to tell you....I went to Ocean Prime in Philadelphia last week for Restaurant Week. I went with Nick and Teralyn.  Teralyn picked it out.  MAJOR kudos to her because it was AMAZING! If you are local - you NEED to go or if you come to visit here -- GO! Our server was fabulous! He had great recommendations and always pleasant. Next time Mama Dukes is here or if my Broski and SIL come visit solo -- we are SO going!
I got a filet, mashed potatos and aspagras for dinner.  The steak was amazing - medium style and perfectly cooked. The potatos were perfectly fluffy and so creamy. I hadn't had mashed potatos in a long time.
We also had desert - the most amazing peanut butter pie EVER! Seriously! If you know me, you already know that this is my weakness, but this was seriously the best one EVER!  In the top of the picture you can see my second drink - yes, I said second.  My first drink was Berries & Bubbles which was Belvedere Citrus Vodka, Marinated Blackberries, Housemade Sour, and Domaine Chandon Brut poured over dry ice so it's smokey the whole time.  It was awesome! Also had Cucumber Gimlet which is Bombay Sapphire Gin, Muddled Fresh Cucumber and Hand-Squeezed Lime.

Good company - GREAT food and drinks!

Can't wait to go back for Happy Hour ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment