Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Can Santa Fund Races?

So - here it is...heading into the second week of Decemeber.  I have big hopes for next year and minimal finances to support those hopes haha!! I'm trying to refocus my lift and budget to get things paid off and me in a good place.  I would really like to be able to do the Half Ironman in Augusta with friends, but I currently don't know if I will be able to.  I desperately need a new road bike, and more importantly I need a group to train with! I also have a couple races (halfs, TRIs, 5Ks) I want to do.  I need to set a race fund into my budget. Or just get Santa to fund some races haha :)

I've also been invited to join my buddy Paul and head to Guatemala for 2 weeks in July to work at schools and with educators down there for the first week and travel the second week.  Again...have to see if I can work out the money.  I just keep telling myself it will all workout the way it is suppose to in HIS plan.
Last night's WOD kicked my tail - there was not strength then metcon - it was just 10 sets of 3x3 Power clean to front squat to push jerk and get heavy! I got up to 100# - 55, 65, 75, 85, 90, 90, 90, 95, 95, 100! Cait and I stayed at 90 and worked on our form and again at 95.  Our last we were just going to do 95, but wanted to see if we could get 100.  I try to focus on not caring about the weight, I want the form first.
I am going to take off from CrossFit only for the main reason as I have WAY to much to do. At least as of right now I am.  I have basketball till 5. I could squeeze in the 5:30 or 6:30 class...maybe...I have to get to the post office and mail my ornament for the #hungfortheholiday swap - I wrote the date down wrong.  Thought it was the 19th to mail by, but it was last week - EEK!

Anyone else feel like they have a MILLION things to do and not enough time?!?
How is Christmas only 14 days away?!?!?
How'd you #SweatPink yesterday?

~xoxo
M

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling! Overwhelming yourself doesn't help anything! step back, focus on the priorities, then you'll be able to focus on other things later! good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete