Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Social (A Day Late but I'm new to this) =)

Sunday Social


Hey y'all! My FIRST Sunday Social - thanks to Carissa for sharing :)


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Wow -- I'm affraid of sky diving, but I really REALLY want to do it! The thought of jumping out a plane seems insane to me but at the same time totally awesome!


2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully finally found someone I can connect with and share my life with.  Starting a family with that person. In a house with a backyard for my girls.  Teaching still.  Running and CrossFitting more. Coaching people for running. Just happy and loving life!


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I'm SO excited for the end of the year b/c its the time of year I get to see my family the most! Between Princess's birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas with the fam it's 3 back to back months that I can see them! I also can't wait to celebrate the first birthday of my princess in just a few weeks!


4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I would love to see it continue to grow, and I want to continue to meet wonderful friends through here and Twitter!


5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Good question -- I really don't know.  I enjoy where I am right now so I can see me staying a while, but I don't know about forever :)


6. What is your morning routine?
Depends if it's a CrossFit am day or not..
Normal day --> hit snooze a couple times, get up, straighten hair, wash face, brush teeth, get dressed, walk the girls, grab lunch and put it in my lunch bag, do my make up, put the girls in their box and head to school.

CrossFit day --> Get up, get dressed for the gym, walk the girls, grab my lunch and put it in my lunch bag, put the girls in their box, head to the box, have fun WODing, shower/get ready and head to school :)



FUN! I'm looking forward to this! If you do the fun, make sure and LINK up :)

~xoxo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment