Thursday, September 13, 2012

Water Bottle Anyone?

Hello hello!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I know I am! I have hit TWO PR's this week -- push press and power snatch. Yesterday - I got 95# on push press.  I was literally bopping around the gym I couldn't believe I was almost to 100#.  Who would have ever thought? NOT me. haha.  I was quickly brought back down by our awesome WOD - AMRAP in 20mins - 10 push press (60#), 10 KB swings (1.5 pood) and 10 box jumps (20").  I only got 6 rounds in.  I SUCK when it comes to quick cardio stuff.  I have to figure out how to keep pushing myself even when my heart rate is going a mile a minute.  Today we did power snatch - and I got 70#!! We also did snatch and I could only get 55#.  Then we did a 1000m row for time (4:30). Bonus for both days was getting to workout with Jill too :)
Update on Paleo Challenge - day 1 was a bust thanks to corn (but now I know better).  My biggest weakness is getting all my veggies in. Any suggestions on that? I see some people drink green shakes, but what do you put in it? Breakfast was my egg cups still (I can't wait to make other ones with different veggies and I'm only making like 4-5 next time). Lunch was chicken salad and applesauce.  Dinner was a sweet potato.  I had a banana after school. I am still feeling full even though I am wondering if I am eating enough.  But we were told eat when hungry and stop when full.
Today is day 3 - I had this for breakfast....



...egg cup :) haha surprise! Oh, what is that awesome bottle in the back? Why that is my spectacular new water bottle.  We ordered them through my box.  I have to say - I will do what ever I can to support CrossFit Aspire.  This has been the best thing I have done for my health, and my life.  I am making friends with people who I adore and look forward to becoming better friends with! I will share my love for CrossFit and Aspire with whomever wants to listen or know :)




Here is a better look at my bottle...






Tonight I need to get some miles on my legs...we have Rock'n'Roll Philly Half Marathon this weekend! I can't wait to see my girls finish!! They have been an awesome group!!




Fleet Feet is going good - LOADS of new people -- don't really know any of them yet.  But last night I got to work with Mary.  It was great to catch up with her. I miss working with her.  She ran her first half marathon (and kicked butt) last weekend.  The whole course was rolling hills so kudos to that haha! She is a really strong runner.  We've talked about doing speed work together once a week to get me going a little quicker. I hope we really get to do it!! I need someone to kick my tail not that Steve is gone! I really want to set some new time goals and get them! All suggestions here are welcome too!!




That's all for now! Off to pick up the kids and start the day :)

~xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment