Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Night Party...Or Not :)



I am for sure that I am no longer willing to stay where I am.  The more I read and try to learn about the world of food, the more I am sure that I am ready to make the next step.  I am ready to get better, stronger, faster at CrossFit and change my diet for good.  I am really excited for the nutrition information session at CrossFit Aspire and the 30 day challenge.  I am also currently reading It Starts With Food  -- it is very informational and I want to know more.  I am only up to the part on dairy, but I can't wait to read more!

Tomorrow is a nice run with my Fleet Feet Marlton half marathon program group.  We are 23 days our from the Philly Rock-n-Roll -- below is what our medals will look like.  I can not wait to see my group rock it! For some of them, it will be their first half marathon; however, for others it will be another race.


So, random for you - Brian called me Tuesday night and asked me to go the the Phillies game with him.  Of course I went (easy decision since they were playing my Reds).  It was a good time.  Brian is a good friend and I enjoy his company.  We seem to always have a good time when we hang out.

Ok -- that's all -- just thought I'd post a lil something :)  Ps look what we got for the store
 

How awesome are those? If you know me, you know how obsessed I am with cozies.  Also, Nicolella from school has got me HOOKED on Game of Thrones -- 5 episodes into season 1 and I love it!

Enjoy your Friday!

~xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment