Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Time is Wrapping Up


This just made me smile :)


My trip home is coming to an end.  This has been one of the hardest trips home for me. For those who don't know, my parents separated about a year and a half ago and the divorce was official about a month ago.  Funny how people tell you as an adult it is easier, but I'm not sure that is the case.  You have a lot more knowledge of what is going on and what can happen.

With that being said - pitty party over :) I really would love to move home one day.  There is something about Knoxville (or maybe that my Bro, SIL, babies and lots of my good friends are here) that makes me want to move home. I miss having the crews to train with.  However, I miss my Fleet Feet Marlton group we are training for the Rock-n-Roll, plus my CrossFit Aspire crew and Jersey favs!



Can I even admit I may miss burpees -- just a touch?!!? haha Other then that, just been enjoying time with family and friends. Last night I got to catch up with one of my best guys and his wife.  I honestly love getting time to spend time with them and catch up.  He is also a teacher which makes sharing stories fun. Plus, his training schedule is hit or miss like mine depending on school.

I need to finish getting stuff ready for my Foodie PenPals :)  I am nervous about sending my lady her package!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

~xo

M

Oh & PS -- I was spoiled today and received an iPad as a present! Thanks to my amazing mother! I can't wait to get this in my classroom!! Any apps you suggest?


No comments:

Post a Comment